- Our consigning hours are Tuesday through Friday, 10 am – 4:30 pm.
- There is currently no limit (within reason) to the number of items we will look at. (Please select your best items. We only accept those in like new condition!)
- Spring & Summer Items: Accepted February – June
- Fall Items: Accepted July – October
- Winter Items: Accepted Mid-September – January
- Hangers- All consigned items must be Ready to Sell. We ask that you bring your items in on hangers. We will exchange hangers and send yours back with you. Please note, clothing brought in trash bags will not be looked at.
Items we accept for consignment:
- Stylish – like new clothing (purchased within the last three years) for women, including shoes, hats, purses, and accessories that are freshly cleaned, pressed, complete and in perfect condition. (no stains, rips/tears, odors, wrinkles, missing buttons, etc.)
- Silver-tone, Gold-tone, or Beaded Jewelry
- Home Decor (no small appliances)
- Books that are in excellent condition (no writing or water damage)
- The consignor receives 40% of the selling price. On items priced $50 or more, the consignor receives 50% of the selling price.
- Consignors may collect money in cash or check during store hours. Checks may be mailed for monies owed over $20 with a $3.00 service fee.
- All consigned items are held at Serendipity for up to 60 days.
- Price reductions occur periodically.
- Serendipity will take the best possible care of consigned items but is not responsible in case of theft, fire, or damage.